WooCommerce is by far one of the best eCommerce platforms. One of the main reasons that makes it popular are the many free and paid themes you can use and create your store modern and beautiful as per your requirements.
In this article, I will show the best WooCommerce themes that will help you make a WooCommerce store with modern design.
Top WooCommerce SEO Themes in 2023
Before going in depth, here is a quick overview of some of the best WooCommerce themes reviews that are included in this post. These are mere suggestions based on popular usage and personal preference. The aim is to get you started.
|S#||THEME||PRICE (USD)||ACTIVE INSTALLATIONS||WORDPRESS RATINGS|
|1||Astra||Free / $59 per year (unlimited sites)||1,000,000+||5 / 5|
|2||Flatsome||$59 per site||110,000+||4.8 / 5|
|3||Divi||$3.49 per month||400,000+||N/A|
|4||Storefront||Free / $69 per site||200,000+||4.5 / 5|
|5||Neve||$69 per year||N/A||N/A|
|6||Botiga||$69 per year||20,000+||5 / 5|
|7||Meridian One Plus||$59 per year||400+||4.5 / 5|
|9||eStore Pro||$59 per site||10,000+||5 / 5|
|10||EightStore Pro||$55 per site||1,000||5 / 5|
|11||Digital Pro||$99.95 for unlimited sites||N/A||N/A|
|12||Ultra||$59 per site||N/A||N/A|
What Are the Fastest WooCommerce Themes in 2023?
Below is the fastest WooCommerce theme that we have listed.
Theme 1: Astra
Astra is one of the best themes according to price, features, and reviews. It is very flexible, easy to use, and easy to customize. Moreover Astra provides plenty of WooCommerce starter templates that you can use and deploy.
- Default WooCommerce integration plugin
- 100+ starter templates
- Fully performance focused theme
- Powerful design options
- Extreme colors and backgrounds
- Free and Pro version starting at $59 per year
- 5 / 5
Theme 2: Flatsome
Flatsome is a perfect theme for any type of Woocommerce project. It is super responsive and has an amazing user-friendly interface. Moreover it has a UX builder so you don’t need to install any page builder. Flatsome is not only a WooCommerce page. As it supports WordPress blocks by default, you can create any type of website with it.
- Responsive styling for text element
- Improve instagram account connection flow
- Nav dropdown border option
- Save and export templates in UX builder
- Build custom dropdown with UX builder
- $59 per site
- 4.8 / 5
Theme 3: Divi
Divi is fully compatible with WooCommerce’s latest version. It offers great WooCommerce integration that makes your store perfect. It is easy to use and free. However there is a paid version as well that you can be optimized.
- WooCommerce Modules that allow you to create and control any individual
- WooCommerce element anywhere on your website
- Builder Settings & Controls
- Quick Page Creation
- A Fluid & Intuitive Interface
- History, Auto Saves & Browser Backups
- Save, Import & Export Elements
- $80 per year
Theme 4: Storefront
Storefront is the default theme of WooCommerce. Therefore, it is fully responsible and flexible. It is free and easy to deploy. It’s the perfect theme for any project that’s new and cannot spend any money on getting a theme. With the built-in blocks, you can easily customize the looks for your theme.
- Bulletproof WooCommerce integration
- Choose your own adventure
- Mighty oaks grow from little acorns
- 5 095 430 downloads so far
- Free (with paid addons for added functionability)
- 4.5 / 5
Theme 5: Neve
Neve is the newest iteration of a previously popular theme named ShopIsle Pro. Unlike the previous edition, Neve is a versatile theme with many uses–and creating shops using Woocommerce is one of them.
- Smooth parallax scrolling
- Animations and video ribbons envelop your products
- Showcase in an elegant and interactive fashion
- Works with your favorite Page Builder
- Optimized for speed, SEO Friendly, Live Customizer
- 1-Minute Setup & Demo import
- $69 per year
- 4.5 / 5
Theme 6: Botiga
Botiga is an ideal theme for WooCommerce stores. It is a beautiful, modern and professional-grade ecommerce theme. It offers great layouts that will help you to start making more sales instantaneously.
- Offers Advanced features like wishlist and quick view options
- Give you even more ways to package your products and satisfy your customers
- Fully responsive
- 24×7 Premium Technical Support
- One Click Installation
- Sell external / affiliate products
- $45 per year
Theme 7: Meridian One Plus
Meridian One Plus is a powerful WooCommerce theme that allows full control over every aspect of your ecommerce store. Moreover, it has a user-friendly, smooth-scrolling one-page layout.
- Value the simplicity of using the code-free, real-time WordPress Customizer
- Modern One-Page Business Design
- Different Homepage Sections
- Code-Free Customization With The WordPress Customizer
- Easily Rearrange Homepage Sections
- Fully WooCommerce Compatible
- $59 per year
- 4.5 / 5
Theme 8: Shopping Cart
WooCart is one of the greatest WordPress eCommerce themes that will help you to sell products online throughout the world. It is the perfect eCommerce theme that will help you to make your WooCommerce store modern and professional.
- Support & Updates for One Year
- 30 Day Money Back Policy
- Narrated Video Tutorials
- 24×7 Premium Technical Support
- Drag and Drop option available
- $45 per site
Theme 9: eStore Pro
Estore Pro is a professional and modern WooCommerce theme that is fully compatible with WooCommerce and YITH WooCommerce wishlist plugin. It is free and easy to use. However, the premium version of this theme comes with some advanced features.
- Empowering 10,000+ sites & counting
- Amazing Performance
- One Click Demo Import
- Easy Customization
- Page Builder Integration
- Multiple demos
- $69 per site
- 4.5 / 5
Theme 10: EightStore Pro
EightStore Pro is a premium eCommerce WooCommerce theme that helps you to build modern and beautiful eCommerce design in just no time.
- Offer beautiful design, full/box layout, product slider, advanced wishlist, YouTube video integration, and many more
- Fully SEO friendly
- Fast loading and high performance
- Multiple category display layout
- Enable disable sections on homepage
- $55 per site
- 5 / 5
How Will I Test for the Fastest WooCommerce Themes?
There are various tools that you can check for testing your website. Some of the best tools are as follows.
- PageSpeed Insights – Google Developers
- GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization
- Pingdom Tools: Website Speed Test
- Website Speed Test | Uptrends
Frequently Ask Questions
People love their ecommerce sites to be fast and discoverable. Therefore, it is important to create your WooCommerce shop by using a theme that is built to deliver speed and continued SEO performance.
However, your choice of web hosting also matters! When you host your shop on WooCommerce hosting by Devrims, you are destined for sureshot success. Enjoy 14 times better performance with 24×7 premium after-sales support!